Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Last T-ball Game"

well, last night was emma grace's last t-ball game........yes, it's already over! and i kinda like it that way...lol.......this is her last year to play....next year they start softball......and she doesn't seem to like enough to keep playing...........but w will be old enough to start playing t-ball next summer.....lol........so we'll still be there..........david made me bring my camera last night to get a few shots of him and eg and our nephew, isaiah..................if it doesn't rain today i'll try and get some pics of the kids in their new outfits i made them last week.....and i have another maternity shoot today too........if it doesn't rain...........

1 comment:

rae said...

These are cute pictures. EG must be more of a dancing girl, huh?! I love reading your blog!!I just started a blog, and I'm already addicted. Hope you guys are having a great summer!!