Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update on Pears and birds................

I am soo excited....this morning....my friend, lindsay sent me a pic of the pear hat she finished for my pears and birds set..lindsay has her own business as well..."crochet d lane"...her blog is on my list of blogs i read..u've got to go see all her wonderful things!!! i've ordered 4 or 5 different things from her over the last yr for katie....her holiday hats are the cutest...and her clothes are adorable...and everything she makes is beautiful and nicely put together!...........................is this hat not the cutest hat u've ever seen?!.....i can't wait to get it on katie mae with her outfit with her little dark curls hanging out the bottom of that hat! don't worry, i'll def have lots of pics,,,lol.....but i couldn't wait for that to share it with u all........


/>

6 comments:

Amy Hightower Murphy said...

I just love this outfit! I love the purple and green together and I love that pear hat. It is soooo cute!
I will be finding out what I'm having in 2 or 3 weeks and if it's a girl I am so going to order this outfit! What sizes does it come in? My baby will be born in May and so maybe she could wear it that fall/winter, like somewhere between a 6 to 12 months size or something. :)

Stacy said...

i can do any size,, up to a 5 6
we'll just have to find a shirt that will work for it.....wow..it's so exciting to find out what u're having......i'm going to get some cute leggings for katie to wear with it too.......have u seen the baby legs?

Amy Hightower Murphy said...

Do you mean have I seen the baby's legs on an ultrasound? if so, not yet. I saw one ultrasound but I was only like 6 weeks and so it didn't look like anything at all.
As soon as I find out what it is and if it's a girl I will start hunting for a purple top in the right size that I can send you. I'm so very excited to find out!
Now if it turns out to be a boy you'll have to show me some cute boy outfits too. :)

Stacy said...

no....lol......
"baby legs" are a brand of leg warmers for babies...lol......
google it and u'll see...lol.....
and we could def do some boy stuff too...

Amy Hightower Murphy said...

Oh hahahaha! I'm not up on all the baby products yet! Y'all have to teach me. :) I'll check that out. Thanks!

Amy Hightower Murphy said...

Okay I just looked them up. And those are so cute! They have so many to choose from! wow! I was glad to see that you can also shop for them in person at some local children's shops. That would make it easier for matching outfits to them. Thanks for the info! :)