Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Cloudy Day, Cousins, and a Little Red Chair........."

so, i've got a TON of pics of the new fall/winter cloud dust clothes and will be posting a new slide show soon!!! it's just easier that way!! LOL.........in the meantime,,, i had to take some time out and snap a few good shots of my nephew, landon......he's 2 1/2,,,,,and only six months older then my kaite mae....who he calls, mae mae....HA!.......i was wanting to get some pumpkin patch pics....but there's not a pumpkin patch within an hrs drive....ugh!! small town.......so i opted for on old building i've been stalking lately!....it's going to be my new fav place i do believe.........i had my two girls.. and then mary brought landon.....here's a few of my favs......enjoy!! and i'll be back tom for a silent sunday!



No comments: