Friday, September 26, 2008

A Coming Home Outfit for Baby Sade......


I'm not sure if u can tell from this picture....but this outfit is sooo tiny.....it's a newborn outfit....and it literally would have fit one of emma grace's dolls.....sometimes i forget how little newborns are.....wow.... this outfit is for baby "Sade"....i was told yesterday that she'll be coming home from the hospital in this when she makes her big debut in november......it's made with...brown carnival bloom fabric..and vintage pink chenille......very sweet......and who doesn't like pink and brown!...lol....i can't wait to see pics of that sweet baby wearing this.....

3 comments:

Amy Hightower Murphy said...

That is soooo cute! I love carnival bloom fabric. And who doesn't love chenille?

Emily said...

Sade should be here the week of November 10th! I will be sure to send you pics! Her bag is packed with THIS outfit! I'm so excited! Thank you so much!

Emily said...

Sade should be here the week of NOvember 10th! I will be sure to send you pics! Her bag is packed with this outfit! I am so excited! Thanks so much Love it!