Saturday, September 6, 2008

Toothy Grins






Last week emma grace showed me she had a loose tooth.......tonight, during her mcdonalds dinner date with her pop and cousins,, it got real loose,,,,,when she got home she showed me and we got a cold rag and i showed her how to wiggle it,,and it almost came out then......i went to grab my camera and realized that i didn't have it.....ahhh.....david took it with him and warnock to a hogs football game today.......so i called my sis in law, mary......and she came with her camera and pulled eg's tooth for us.......yea! thanks mary........our official tooth puller...lol.......we'll be calling u again.....................after we got the tooth out we put it in an envelope so the tooth fairy could find it easier....lol she was so thrilled to be able to put her tongue in the empty space in her mouth..
i got one last pic of emma grace with all her baby teeth.....tear, tear.......
katie mae is getting a tooth today......and is very fussy.....and emma grace lost one........the sappy mother in me is coming out tonight......i'm really fighting the ridiculous tears that are trying to come....i was carrying katie today and noticed how big she's gotten,, and then remembering how little she was a year ago...and how she fit so perfectly in my arms...even warnock has grown so much lately, the other day i was watching a movie on the couch with him and he kept grabbing my hand and putting it up against his....even his little hands aren't so little anymore........it's just been one of those days where i just wanted to stop time,,,,,if only for a few extra hours to just hold my babies,,,,,before they grow out of my arms.......
ah, okay,
anyways, the tooth fairy now has to go find a gold dollar coin........because that's what my mom told emma grace she would get.........did i mention it's a saturday night? wonder how long that will take...lol

No comments: