Friday, September 19, 2008

Ruffled corduroy and Apron shirt.....



This is an outfit i've posted in the past......but i've not any pics of anyone modeling it for me.....so when i finished this one i called a lady i had done some hair bows for recently and to have her daughter model it for me... her name is lacey...isn't she a doll.........it's a size three, so my girls won't fit it.......thanks, ashley, for letting her do this for me......
i believe the little girl this is going to lives up around bentonville, ar.........anyway,, i couldn't get a pic of the back before the batteries in my camera died.......so here's a description.....
the belt on the front goes around and ties in a knot in the back.....and skirted front is only in the front.........u can look back at the previous post and find a pic of the back maybe,,,,,can't remember if i posted a pic of the back earlier or not.........anyway,,,,,here it is.......

No comments: